My name is Oliver Thomas, if you haven't met me I am the Englishman living in apartment 104. I have just started my own Tour & Limousine Company here in Denver and I would love for my fellow residents to also be my tour guests!
I have multiple services available, from Limousine Service, Red Rocks Concerts, Ski Days, private hire events and lots more. I am adding new tours to my website www.ot.tours all the time. I am fully licensed and insured to operate in the Denver Metro and the Front Range
I know several of you made transport arrangements to the airport with Tim and I would love to continue that in his absence and also advertise for new customers! I would like to extend to all La Fontana Residents a $50 Luxury Limousine Service to Denver International Airport or anywhere in the Denver Metro Area.
$50 - Airport Transfer
- La Fontana to DIA
- 2013 Ford Explorer Sport SUV
- Seats 6 Guests (Luggage space does start to become an issue at capacity)
- Fully Licensed by the PUC and Insured as a Luxury Limousine & Charter Vehicle
- Commercial Insurance and Commercial Airport Tags
- I will meet at the vehicle at your scheduled time of departure, Bay 86 (Behind the lift on the ground floor in front of the Shopping Trolleys)
- If you have luggage I will meet you at your front door to assist with it down to the vehicle.
- Then enjoy a luxury limousine ride to the airport
- Arriving at the airport you will be dropped on Commercial level 5 with curbside check in
- If you are Landing at DIA I and you would like transport. Then I would meet you curbside on Commercial Level 5, Limo Bay 2
2014 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Minibus
Seats 11 Guests
Fully Licensed by the PUC and Insured as a Charter Bus.
XBox 360, Classic Sega, Movies
1500lb Cargo Slide - Which holds a Fridge/Freezer, Ice Machine, Grill, & Tailgating Equipment